CYMA VSR-10 Spring Powered Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle CM701A - Wood
The VSR-10 bolt action series by CYMA presents the external appearance of a high quality finished VSR-10 sniper rifle, with an easily up-gradable Tokyo Marui / JG / HFC compatible internal parts, good magazine availability / compatibility, is bipod ready and scope ready.
- Heavy duty metal bolt assembly and trigger box
- Comes with 55 round hi-cap magazine.
- Functional safety
- Realistic spring powered bolt-action (eliminates the need for gas or batteries)
- Adjustable hopup (BAR-10 compatible)
- Full size M700 type rifle stock
- Precision aluminum barrel for improved accuracy and consistency
- Durable weather resistant finish
- Imitation wood stock
- BAR-10 style trigger (Compatible w/ standard BAR-10 parts)
- BAR-10 compatible spring system
Muzzle Velocity: 400-450 FPS w/ 0.20g
Fire Modes: Bolt-Action
Magazine Capacity: 55 Rounds (6mm Airsoft BBs) One included.
BB: 6mm Airsoft bb. 0.25g or heavier, or compatible brand high grade bbs recommended for optimized performance.
Package Includes: Sniper Rifle, 55 round magazine
FPS Range: 400-450
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.