A&K DPMS Panther Arms Licensed Full Metal PAR300-L Airsoft AEG
DPMS Firearms is located in St. Cloud, Minnesota and ranks as the second-largest manufacturer of AR-15 rifles. DPMS currently holds four U.S. patents for innovative AR-15 rifle products. An additional patent is pending. DPMS firearms and patented accessories are currently in use worldwide by law enforcement agencies, military personnel and civilians, including U.S. Border Patrol officers and America's top competitive shooters and big game hunters. The DPMS licensed Airsoft PAR300-L AEG is a compact performance Airsoft AEG featuring everything you will come to expect from a high quality AR-15 / M4 AEG and more!
- Full Metal Receiver
- Lipoly ready fully reinforced version II fully upgrade-able M4 gearbox.
- Fully licensed DPMS trademarks
- Adjustable 5 position crane style stock
- 20mm flat top rail receiver
- Ventilated style gas tube
- Adjustable front and rear sight
- Removable rear sight
- Front and rear QD sling points
Length: 830mm, 910mm (Adjustable)DPSm, panther A
Weight: 10 pounds
Inner Barrel: ~400mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 370~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to front with Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: DPMS / Palco (OEM: A&K)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.