The Echo1 XCR-L Polymer features everything you loved about the original XCR in a light-weight and more economical package. This version is longer and allows the installation of longer barrels, providing higher accuracy on farther targets. It features a polymer body, standard version 2 gearbox, and is wired to the rear with a crane stock. It comes standard with two magazines.
- Features: Monolithic upper receiver
- Product Support: 30 day limited warranty
- Inner Barrel Length: 363mm
- Magazines Included: 2
- Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds
- Magazine Type: High Capacity
- Recommended BB: .25g or Higher
- Body type: Plastic
- Gearbox Reinforced: Reinforced Version 2
- Gearbox Type: V2 8mm
- Motor Type: Long standard
- Sights included: N/A
- Outer Barrel Construction: Two piece metal
- Metal Specifics: Outer barrel and buffer tube
- Plastic Specifics: Most of gun
- Scope Mount: Flat top optic rail
- Sling Attachment: Left side rear
- Spring Guide: Metal
- Stock Type: Crane stock
- Gear Specs: 3 standard steel gears
Specifications:Model Number: JP-72
FPS (Feet Per Second): 390
Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.3 kg)
Overall Length: 32.5 and 36.5 inch
Barrel Caliber: 6.06mm
Power source: Battery
Battery and charger included: Yes
Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Ready: Yes
Battery Included: 9.6v 1500mAh
Battery Location: Crane Stock
Battery Rate of Fire (Default Battery): 16
Battery Rate of Fire with 8.4v: 14
Battery Rate of Fire with 9.6v: 16
Battery Rate of Fire 11.1 Echo1 LiPo: 19
BB Caliber: 6mm
Hop Up: One piece metal with MadBull bucking
Piston Body: Polycarb
Piston Head: Ported
Type of Spring: M110
Wiring Harness: V2 wired rear with no fuse
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.