A&K Adaptive Combat Rifle DMR Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black
The Adaptive Combat Rifle Custom is the DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle) or "Sniper / long range" build of the very popular A&K AEG rifle with an extended barrel, hand guard, and stock. The Adaptive Combat Rifle DMR build features flat top receiver, flip-up sight sets, QD barrel system, precision rifle stock, metal gearbox, high torque motor, fully-upgradeable internals, and adjustable hopup.
- High strength polymer lower receiver
- Metal alloy upper receiver
- Full metal barrel assembly
- QD barrel system
- Extended DMR handguard
- Precision Rifle Stock
- Adjustable cheek riser and butt pad
- Ambidextrous selector switch, magazine release and bolt release
- Flip-up front and rear backup sights
- Full length top rail for optics
- Working mock bolt catch for easy hopup adjustment
Length: 980mm-1005mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 509mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 350~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.