A&K M249 MK-II Full Metal SAW Airsoft AEG with Electric Drum Magazine (Tan)
A&K has long been a part of the airsoft world. In Airsoft AEG market, they now are poised to tackle an even larger segment of the market with their new NS15 series of AEGS. A&Ks NS15 series of Airsoft AEGs takes their already popular line up and modifies them in the factory with some of the most popular upgrades around. Internally the A&K gearboxes now feature a quick change spring system, which allows the user to swap springs and modify the FPS of the gun easily and without having to disassemble the entirety of the gearbox. A&K replaced the standard 6mm gearbox bearings used in their previous gearboxes with the larger, more durable and efficient 8mm bushings as well as reinforcing the gearbox shell itself. All of these upgrades, now standard, improve the durability and reliability of A&Ks NS15 system and allow for the use of LiPo batteries up to 11.1V.
- Full metal receiver,stock, barrel assembly, feed cover, and bipod
- Nylon fiber reinforced handguard and motor grip
- 8mm full metal gearbox
- Full length stock
- 2400rd box magazine included
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- Steel folding bipod
Inner Barrel: 509mm
Magazine Capacity: 2400rd Box Magazine. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines and Classic Army Box Magazines. NOT compatible with G&P M249 Box Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Custom Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Box Magazine, Bipod
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.