A&K M870 Tactical Tac Shot Full Metal Airsoft Shotgun (FPS up to 400)
The A&K M870 Tactical is a fully customized / fully "tac-ed out" version of the M870 style shotguns for the serious airsoft collectors and war gamers. Featuring a EBR (Evil Black Rifle) type telescopic stock, scope ready mounting base, realistic 1:1 scale construction, heavy weight built, a whopping 400 FPS power and dead on accuracy. As an example of value, the full metal EBR stock are retailed for over $180 alone by after-market retailers made to outfit the Maruzen M870 shotgun. Other features includes a realistic pump action, allowing the shooter to stay in shooting position, detachable high capacity magazine, M16 style ergonomic grip, full metal receiver, full metal barrel, rubber shoulder pad, realistic heat sink, and much more!
Length: 750mm~890 Adjustable
Magazine Capacity: 40rds
Muzzle Velocity: 380~400 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Fire Modes: Single-Shot, Pump Action, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Hopup: Yes, Non-Adjustable
*Red Dot Scope not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.