A&K M1 Garand Airsoft AEG w/ Real Wood Furniture
The M1 Garand was the standard rifle of the United States military during the Second World War and the first semi-automatic rifle to be issued as a primary arm by a major armed force, officially replacing the bolt-action Springfield M1903 as the US Army's standard rifle in 1936.
The Garand served in both theaters in WW2 and remained the standard US rifle in the Korean War, being replaced by the select-fire M14 Rifle in 1957, though Garand remained in service until the seventies and remains popular as historical collector's piece, and as a military drill rifle used by USMC, US NAVY and US Air Force Drill Team.
- Iconic semi-automatic service rifle served in the US armed forces during WWII & Korean War
- Real Wood front and upper body
- Metal outer barrel and dummy gas tube with bayonet lug
- Metal fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight
- Metal trigger guard plate, trigger and safety
- Metal front, mid and rear sling swivel
Barrel Length: Approx. 595mm
Weight: 3536g (with magazine)
Color: Wood, Black
Material: Real Wood, Metal
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto, Full-Auto
Magazine Capacity: 40 Rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Battery: 9.6V Battery (mini type plug)
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 400 FPS (0.2g BB)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.