Elite Force 7.4V LIPO 1500mAh Stick Battery
Power up your favorite Elite Force AEGs with our exclusive line of high performance Lithium Polymer ("Lipo") batteries. Our 7.4V Lipo stick battery puts 1,500 milliamp hours (mah) of battery life into a tiny package, perfect for those AEGs with limited battery storage space. The 7.4V Lipo batteries not only offer a compact size advantage over traditional 7.2V Nickel Metal Hydride batteries (which tend to be a bit bulkier), but they've got a slight advantage on output as well, sending more power to the motor and making it easier to cycle the gun. The small size of the 7.4V stick batteries will easily fit in most standard M4 crane stocks and M4 buffer tubes as well. Not only that, but they're great options for front-wired guns like some of our licensed HK MP5 series AEGs where the battery needs to be stored in the handguard. Versatility, compact size for easy storage in your gun, and enough power to snap off rounds down range; these batteries were meant to perform at whatever level you need them to. While 1500mah is certainly a healthy amount of juice, it may not last you all day if you're heavy on the trigger so you better grab a spare! Give your AEG the power it deserves.
Specifications:7.4V / 1500 mAh
Cell Dimensions: 20mm x 125mm
Plug type: Small Tamiya
Output: 15C - Continuous / 25C - Burst
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.