Elite Force CQC Competition M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black)
The Elite Force Competition M4 series AEG is still the same great affordable AEG with some improvements to make it even better.This new version features upgraded internals including a reinforced tappet plate and a micro-switch trigger for better trigger response. The new style stock is also a very welcome change with its easily accessed battery compartment.
- High strength polymer receiver
- Full Metal RIS front end w/ integrated mock silencer
- Full length top rail great for optics
- Retractable crane stock w/ easy to access battery compartment
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Full metal gears and gearbox
- QD spring change gearbox design by ARES
- Micro-switch trigger for improved trigger response
Length:22.5" - 25.75", Adjustable
Inner Barrel: ~190mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: ~315 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: Elite Force
*Optics shown in images not included.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.