Elite Force H8R CO2 Revolver
Take on the H8ers with the unique Elite Force H8R!
The H8R super Magnum not only simply appears cool and aggressive, but is also very financially friendly and CQB legal. The built in rails permit the easy addition of accessories such as lights and grips. Its polymer construction maintains its ability to be lightweight and durable. Instead of using shells like most airsoft revolvers, the H8R uses 10 round discs as magazines. This makes it much quicker to reload than other revolvers. The discs are easy to load and their small length makes them very easy to transport. five magazine wheels are included with the gun, right out of the box. The gun has a functional hammer for realism and a practical safety. The CO2 is housed in the pistol grip. The grip also has a constructed in tool for disposing of and putting in CO2 cartridges. whether or not you're a new player or just looking for something new and cool, this handgun is certainly well worth considering.
- 320 FPS (0.20g BB)
- CQB Legal
- Safe / Semi Auto
- Magazine: 10 Rounds
- Disc Style Magazine
- Includes 5 Magazine Discs
- 12g Co2 Powered
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Picatinny Top and Bottom Rail Sections
- Fixed Front and Rear Sights
- Ergonomic Polymer Grip
- Functional Hammer
- Built-in HEX Tool Housed Beneath Grip
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Hopup: NO
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.