Elite Force HK UMP Gen2 w/ MOSFET ''Elite'' Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun AEG Rifle
This electric HK UMP Elite Force offers great performance with a MOSFET that provides a tight and crisp trigger pull. This, combined with a high performance build and a large magazine capacity means this Airsoft gun is ready for an intense, close quarters airsoft game. Durable and lightweight nylon reinforced polymer construction with stamped H&K licensed trademarks
Side folding stock allows for easy storage and compact carry.
Elite Force HK UMP Gen2 w/ MOSFET ''Elite'' Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun AEG Rifle Features:
- Durable and lightweight nylon reinforced polymer construction with stamped H&K licensed trademarks
- Side folding stock allows for easy storage and compact carry
- Front 20mm accessory rails are ideal for mounting weapon lights, vertical grips and other accessories
- Integrated 20mm top rail is ideal for a wide variety of optics
- Functioning mock charging handle and bold enhances realism and makes hop-up adjustment easy
Inner Barrel: 205mm
Muzzle Velocity - 350 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 400rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Umarex, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible UMP / UMG Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm CCW
Gearbox: Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: Elite Force
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.