Elite Force Next Gen CFR M4 Airsoft AEG (Black)
- Durable nylon fiber composite body is lightweight and durable to withstand any skirmish
- Free float 7" aluminum alloy railed handguard allows for easy integration of a wide variety of accessories utilizing the 20mm weaver/picatinny mounting systems
- Adjustable crane style stock provides plenty of battery storage space and an adjustable length for the shooter
- Removable front and rear sights included
- Full metal 8mm version 2 gearbox with quick change spring system
- Electronic trigger provides crisp and rapid trigger response
- Adjustable hop up
Length: 750mm - 830mm
Weight: 5.3 lbs
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Elite Force , G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: Elite Force
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.