Emerson Airsoft Bump Helmet (PJ Type / Advanced / Kryptek Highlander)
Emerson high speed helmets are the perfect addition to any airsoft load out. Modeled after helmets used by Special Forces operators, their comfortable and lightweight construction offers adequate protection for all airsoft combat scenarios while at the same time minimizing fatigue and maximizing comfort. Thanks to their modulator and sleek tactical design, these are quickly becoming a new go-to helmet among airsofters.
These modular helmets can be customized with a wide array of rail attached accessories, add-on Velcro panels, helmet covers, and various mounts for night vision devices or your Go-Pro Camera to capture all your action! The adjustable strap system ensures proper retention at multiple points while maintaining maximum comfort. The extra wide ear cut ensures your hearing will not be obstructed and at the same time offers adequate space to comfortably wear your favorite communications headset.
Bump type helmets come in a basic and an advanced version. The basic version is great for operators on a budget that do not want to compromise quality. This version is filled with hard foam similar to bicycle helmets with a basic strap system. While it does not offer the same level of adjustment as the advanced helmet, the basic helmet is still very comfortable to wear. The Advanced version comes fitted with soft foam pads and an adjustable head band instead of the hard foam. The strap also has a chin band for a more secure fit and reduces helmet shift when on the move. Finally the advanced helmet offers a dial to quickly and easily adjust for a wide range of head sizes to ensure maximum comfort.
- Lightweight, hard shell design
- Completely adjustable from size of headband to height of helmet
- Easily tighten/loosen the headband via rear adjustment dial
- Chinstrap lined for comfort
- Removable, adjustable internal padding for increased comfort
- Tactical side rails for accessories
- Integrated NVG mounting point (NVG mount not included)
- Velcro panels on right, left, top, and backside of helmet for morale patches, nametapes and IR / reflective tabs
- Replacement internal pad and headband set available
Size: One Size Fits Most, Adjustable
Note: For Airsoft Use ONLY
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.