Emerson Gear Universal Hard Shell Tactical Airsoft Pistol Holster w/ Belt Clip [Right Handed]
Protect your favorite sidearm with the Emerson Gear Universal Hard Shell Tactical Airsoft Pistol Holster w/ Belt Clip [Right Handed]. Built with a nylon and polymer blend for supreme protection and security. Equipped with a fully adjustable belt clip that effortlessly mounts to your belt. Lock and secure your pistol when not in use and release with the press of your finger. Low profile design allows for easier concealment.
Emerson Gear Universal Hard Shell Tactical Airsoft Pistol Holster w/ Belt Clip [Right Handed] Features:
- Built with a nylon blend so that it can properly secure your airsoft pistol without scratching it's finish
- Equipped with a fully adjustable belt clip to easily mount onto most belts
- Features a locking system that secures your pistol until you release it with your press of your finger
- Low-profile design makes it easy to conceal without hindering your ability for quick draws
Material: High Density Polymer
Compatibility: Most Pistols (1911, M9, Glock 17)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.