EMG F-1 Firearms SBR Airsoft AEG Training Rifle w/ eSE Electronic Trigger
*Red dot sight sold separately, not included with rifle.
- CNC finished aluminum alloy F1 BDR-15 3G skeletonized receiver copies the styling cues of the original rifle
- Shortened CNC machined aluminum C7K Contoured KeyMod handguard allows for mounting of a vast variety of accessories, full length top rail accepts all common 20mm accessories
- EMG special edition fully-upgradeable quick spring change "eSilver Edge" gearbox
- High Efficiency gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS, making this one of the most efficient gearboxes currently on the market
- Ambidextrous fire controls allow for both right and lefty shooters
- F1 Firearms licensed Dragon Slay muzzle device
- Anodized finish provides a vivid and long lasting finish that resists wear
- Electronic Trigger
Length: 740 - 830mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: 300mm~
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, EMG Special Edition eSilver Edge Gearbox
Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: EMG / F1 Firearms
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.