EMG Falkor AR-15 Blitz SBR Training Weapon M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle
*Sight and grip sold separately, not included with purchase.
- Billet type AR-15 receiver replica treated with firearm grade external finish for ultimate realism
- EMG special edition fully-upgraded quick spring change Silver-Edge "Ultra Smooth" gearbox
- Fully automatic / semi-automatic select fire with 450 rd high capacity magazine. 30 / 60 and other custom capacity milsim magazines available.
- Ambidextrous Mirrored Controls-Billet Machined Bolt/Mag
- FALKOR Fatty Free-Float 11.5 MLOK™ Handguard with 10.5 inch barrel
- Ambidextrous short throw safety selector, ambidextrous charging handle, and ambidextrous magazine catch
- Blast Cap muzzle break replicates real rifle model
Length: Collapsed 33.25-inches
Weight: 5.75 lbs
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 390~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, EMG Special Edition QD Spring Change Silver-Edge Gearbox. Fully Upgrade-able
Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor.
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.