FINAL SALE - NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. Please contact customer service at ModernAirsoft.com before purchase for further details.
World War II guns fan? This is the perfect airsoft replica of famous Mauser Kar 98K. Full metal body with real wood stock. “K98” (which was a Polish Carbine)) is a bolt action rifle was adopted on 21 June 1935 as the standard service rifle by the German Wehrmacht. G&G armaments makes these Kar98 in green gas and C02.
- Real wood stock with a rich dark finish perfectly mirrors the external appearance of the German Army's main battle rifle
- Cast aluminum alloy receiver provides rugged reliability
- Bolt action design functions just like the real thing, load, fire and eject, feeding from realistic mock 8mm shells
- x5 shells included with a metal stripper clip
- Adjustable rear sight
- Includes authentic reproduction leather sling
Magazine Capacity: 5 rounds
Muzzle Velocity: 380 - 420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Gas Type: Green Gas
Fire Modes: Single Shot, Bolt Action
Package Includes: Gun, 5 Gas Shells, 1 Metal Stipper Clip, Sling, Manual
FPS: 380 - 420
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.