G&G ARP 556 Full Metal M4 Airsoft PDW AEG (Combat Grey)
- Durable carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G rollmarks, mimics the popular billet style of receiver
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4V Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Length: 500mm - 590mm (adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~150mm
Magazine Capacity: 350 rounds. G&G and other compatible M4 series AEG magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.