G&G TR16 Carbine M4 Blowback AEG Airsoft Rifle
The new G&G GR-16 Carbine Ver. 3 is everything you could want from your M-4 and more. G&G stock externals are of better quality and more aesthetically pleasing than most after-market upgrade parts. The GR-16 features a full-metal body and gearbox. It has a one-piece metal barrel securely fastened to the upper receiver. The retractable LE stock is made of a hard, durable ABS plastic, and the removable carry handle is metal, with a fully adjustable rear iron sight. With a magazine capacity of 450 rounds and a muzzle velocity of 330 to 350 feet per second, this carbine has the chops to carry you through the fiercest encounters and take the battle to your enemy. G&G tastefully etched the company logo, model and serial number on the mag well. Plus, the GR-16 comes with something no other M-4 does —a sling adapter in front of the buffer tube just behind the body. That gives users a choice of whether they want their sling attached to the end of the stock or closer to the body. With this rifle, G&G is on the way to setting a new precedent for top-quality AEGs.
- New Redesigned Gearbox
- One Piece Metal Barrel
- Full Metal Receiver
- Rear Sling Adapter
- 450 Round Magazine
Model: TR16 Carbine M4 Blowback
Muzzle Velocity: 330-350 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 450 rds
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.