G&G TR16 Crw Cannon AEG Airsoft Blow Back Rifle
One of the new editions to the G&G Top Tech line is the TR16 CRW Canon. Closely related to its cousin, the G&G GR15 CWQ Wasp, this gun features tons of cool and unique features. Clocking in at about 340 FPS, this gun is perfect for any sort of indoor or close range engagements. The body and rails are made from a high-density metal alloy and gives the gun a very solid and rigid weight. The gun comes with an oversized 223mm long mock suppressor that has plenty of room to house a longer aftermarket barrel. The battery is located in the rear of the gun inside of the tube stock, which can house up to a 9.6v 1600 mAh brick type battery.
- Overall Length: 698.5 mm
- Weight: 2404.4g
- Gearbox type: Version 2 GR15 Blowback 8mm Bearing
- Pneumatic Blowback System
- Gearbox decompressor
- Massive 222.25mm x 44.5mm Suppressor
- Rail System
- Battery Stock
- Removable front and rear iron sights
Velocity: 330 - 340 FPS w/ .20g BB's
Magazine Information: Stock Magazine: 450 Rounds - M4/M16 style Magazines
Power Information: AEG - Small Type Mini/Brick or Crane Style Battery
Material: Full Metal Body and Rails
Firing Modes: Semi/Full Auto
Package Includes: Gun, 1 Magazine, Manual
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.