- Metal alloy receiver with Skull Frog laser engraved markings
- Collapsible tank style stock
- 4" RIS handguard with integrated mock suppressor
- Flip up front and rear sights
- G&P version 2 gearbox
Inner Barrel: 185mm
Magazine Capacity: 130rd mid-capacity. Works with G&P, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 300~320 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Positive
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with Standard Deans connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Established in 1995, G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
FPS Range: 300-320
Item #: AEG-GP747
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.