Elite Force / Umarex H&K G28 Designated Marksman Rifle Airsoft AEG by VFC (Dark Earth / Standard Edition)
Born of the Bundeswehrs need for a high powered, accurate, long range and yet portable designated marksman rifle the Heckler and Koch G28 is a rifle built purely for the modern warfighter. With the battle tested H&K 417 as a base, the armorers in Oberndorf Germany crafted the G28 with one purpose in mind, to provide the German military with the capability to deliver devastating firepower, at an extended range, while maintaining the size and portability of a standard battle rifle. The result of all of this hard work and engineering is the Heckler and Koch G28 Standard. With a barrel length of almost 17 inches, a selectable, gas regulator, for use with a suppressor and a warranted accuracy of 1.5 MOA, the G28 emerged as a flexible, reliable, and effective weapon in the German infantryman's toolbox.
H&K, in collaboration with Umarex and VFC have crafted this stunning replica of one of the most recognizable H&K weapons seen on the battlefield today. Presented in the "standard" configuration, The H&K G28 AEG rifle comes from the factory as a safe and semi-only rifle, living up to its real steel counterparts role as a DMR. The rifle is finished in the recognizable RAL8000 finish seen on the real deal, increasing not only its realism, but maintaining the rifles low profile in a desert environment. The front end of the weapon is complemented by a full size replica of the same rail seen in the hands of German soldiers deployed the world over. As with any precision rifle, one trait that is of monumental importance is the stock. Fully adjustable, the G28 stock allows the end user to adjust for length, height and cheek weld easily and quickly.
- Dedicated semi automatic only construction allows for use as DMR or sniper role
- Realistic tan/green finish as seen on real steel G28 rifles used overseas
- Fully adjustable stock including length, height, and cheek weld
- Full length rail allows for modular accessory mounting
- Uses standard 417 style magazines
Length: 970mm-1040mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 440mm
Magazine Capacity: 120rd mid cap. Works with Umarex/H&K 417 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 440 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal,
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi-automatic, Safety
Battery: 7.4v LiPo buffer tube type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: H&K (OEM:VFC)
*Scope, red dot, scope mounts, bipod, vertical grip, and rail covers not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.