GATE TITAN Basic Drop-In Mosfet (V2 / Rear Wired)
The GATE TITAN is a complete trigger set replacement, with optical sensors instead of mechanical switches and has high end software and sensor based sector gear detection. This mosfet makes for some of the fastest and most efficient AEG builds. The board is specially coated with Mil-Spec MIL-V-173C Varnish, making it moisture and fungus resistant, and supports batteries in the range of 3V up to 17v, making it great for Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, Li-Po, and even Li-Fe Batteries. The TITAN Board itself is built in the EU by GATE Electronics, and comes with a 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for defects.
With gearbox protection ignoring the trigger pull if the rifle is not ready, the TITAN allows for faster, more consistent shots compared to other units. Once installed, the MOSFET can be re-programmed via the GATE Configuration Card (sold separately) or via the USB-Link to a Windows based PC. This allows the firmware to be updated and can be used to Error Check your Weapon should something go wrong. Whats important to highlight with the TITAN, is that its strength lies not just in its list of features, but also in how well they have been implemented to create one of the most formidable airsoft mosfets ever made.
- Built in the EU
- Smart Fuse System
- Kit comes with required parts for Fitting
- Deans Connector Type
- Protection for Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, Ni-Cd Batteries
- 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty
- Complete Trigger Set replacement Kit
- Designed for Highly Efficient AEG Builds
- Suitable for Stock Guns and Upgraded Gun
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
- AUG Mode: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Adaptive Active Break: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
- Built-in Self Test: his allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
Battery Support: 8.4v Ni-Mh, 7.4v LiPo, 9.6v Ni-Mh, 11.1v LiPo, 12.8v LiFe, 14.8v LiPo
Operating Ranges: 3v - 17v
- TITAN Basic Drop In MOSFET V2 Module (V2 / Rear Wired)
- Quick start Guides
- 'TITAN Drop-In Module'
- Installation Kit
- Female Deans to Female Mini-Tamiya Converter
- Replacement Female Deans Connector Kit
- Screw and Shim Set x2
- Selector Plate Sticker Kit
Manufacturer: GATE Electronics
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.