GigaTec SBD Kit Trigger Switch Protector by Laylax - M4 / Type89 / SCAR
The GigaTec SBD Kit helps reduce the amount of high voltage spikes from the motor that can reach your trigger switch; these spikes can contribute to premature trigger switch failure, especially with high-output Lipo and semi-only setups. Another positive effect of reducing the voltage spikes is an increased motor lifespan.
GigaTec SBD kits come pre-wired for the listed application.
- Prevents damage from AEG motor voltage spikes
- Helps extend trigger switch and motor lifespan
- Utilizes a highly efficient Schottky diode
- Ideal for use with high-output Lipo batteries
- Recommended for EG700 Tokyo Marui motors
- Ideal for use without a MOSFET (Not recommended for use with Active Braking MOSFETs)
Application: For Tokyo Marui EG650 and EG700 motors. Can be used universally with similar motors.
Dimensions: 5.25mm width x 3mm thickness
Compatibility: Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4/M16, Type89, and SCAR series AEG rifles
Manufacturer: GigaTec (Laylax)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.