Guarder GX-1000 Anti-Fog Tactical Shooting Goggle System (Set with two spare lens) by Guarder / MatrixThe GX1000 Goggles are by far some of the most popular eye protection worldwide. Modeled after T-800 goggles, they provide great protection and great airflow preventing lens fogging. The adjustable head strap is backed with an anti-slip coating to ensure the goggles stay secure to your face. A lower half mask is required to provide full face protection.
The GX1000 kit includes not only the standard clear lens, but also a yellow and a smoked lens to suit different weather and lighting conditions. The kit also includes a soft carrying case to protect the goggles when not in use. The gray / shaded lens will absorb 90% of harmful luminous ray, providing UV protection, and is designed for bright environments. The Clear lens provides full vision, maximum brightness and color. The yellow lens is designed to absorb low wavelength light (blue, purple) designed for dusk, foggy and other similar environments.
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 RATING
- Meets US Federal OSHA rating
- Meets US Military Spec MIL-DTL-43511D
- Superb Impact Protection
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lens
- Ergonomic Fit with Great Air Ventilation
- Low Profile Helmet & Head Gear Friendly Design
- Wide Peripheral Vision
- Soft Pouch for Convenient Storage and Protection
- 35mm Elastic Head Band with Anti-Slip Fastener
- Anti-Scratch and Double-Coated Anti-Fogging Lens
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Kit Includes Clear, Yellow, and Smoked Lenses
Package Includes: Goggles, Clear Lens, Yellow Lens, Gray Lens, Carrying Bag
Manufacturer Guarder / AIM / Matrix
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.