Hexmag Airsoft magazines are constructed to the standard of real AR mags. These heavy duty polymer magazines are incredibly rugged while remaining light weight and easy to carry. The unique hexagonal surface pattern gives the magazines greatly improved grip while at the same time giving it a sleek look. The hexagonal patterns can be filled in with paint to customize the magazine to your preference or to differentiate your magazines from a teammates; additionally the hexagons can be filled in with grip tape to make them no slip in any situation.
- High strength fiber reinforced nylon polymer shell, constructed to the same specifications as real AR magazines
- Licensed Hexmag magazine
- High tension steel spring for enhanced reliability and improved feeding
- Works great with high rate of fire AEG's
- Unique hexagon pattern for greatly improved grip
- Incredibly strong and light weight
- Can be easily customized to suit each operators needs
- Hexmag HexID color identification system allows the user to color code magazines for specific purposes / loads or to differentiate mags from teammates
- Easy maintenance
Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&G, G&P, ICS, JG, Elite Force, VFC, Classic Army and other compatible M4 / M16 Airsoft AEG Rifles
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.