G&G GR16 "Chione" Combat Machine Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle (White)
The "Chione" features the same High Quality Nylon Fiber receiver, fore grip, motor grip and stock as the standard GR16 with a sleek white and black finish.
- G&G Combat Machine Blowback fully upgradeable metal gearbox
- High strength white nylon fiber polymer reciever, fore grip, motor grip, and stock
- Semi / fully automatic firing modes
- 100% compatible to G&G and Tokyo Marui series AEG's
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine
- Adjustable hopup
- 6 Position retractable LE stock
- Removable carrying handle with weaver rail base for scope mounting
- Adjustable front & rear sights
- Sling adapters
- 14mm negative threaded barrel
- High torque long type G&G motor
- Metal barrel assembly, buffer tube, magazine, carrying handle, switch, and pins
Dimension: 785 / 885mm Weight: 2800g
Inner Barrel Length: 363mm
Gearbox: Version 2
Range: 120 feet
Muzzle Velocity: 320-340FPS
Magazine: 450 rounds G&G Hi-cap magazine. (Use all M4 / M16 series Magazine)
Motor: Long Type
Battery: Small Type (Battery & Charger Not Included.)
BB: 6mm Airsoft bb. Best with Matrix 0.20 / 0.23 / 0.25g bb.
Package Includes: AEG, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning Rod, Manual
Manufacturer: G&G - Combat Machine series / Taiwan
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.