G&G CM16 "Wild Hog" Polymer Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ 13.5" Keymod Rail
The newest evolution of the G&G Combat Machine line up takes all the standard features that everyone has come to know and respect from G&G's Combat Machine line and improves upon it by offering upgrades and modifications that are never seen at such a low price point, yet done at such a high level of quality. The CM16 offers an entirely redesigned polymer receiver, borrowing from the ever popular billet style that has been seen more and more in the firearms world. Other improvements include and ambidextrous magazine release, ambidextrous mock charging handle, metal keymod handguard and a selector switch with a heavy duty detent that gives the user tactile feedback when changing fire modes. While the CM16 knocks other AEGs in its price range out with its agressive styling, it's whats on the inside that counts most. Installed from the factory is a MOSFET, allowing the user to use LiPo batteries without worrying about damaging the gun and a programmable fire control which allows the shooter to choose either full-auto fire, or three round burst fire modes. Loaded with features and good looks, the CM16 Wild Hog an excellent choice for any airsofter who is in the market for a gun that has all of the latest features and technology.
- Polymer billet style receiver
- CNC machined 13.5" metal keymod rail
- Ambidextrous magazine catch
- Non-slip textured selector switch
- Ambidextrous mock charging handle
- Integrated MOSFET
- Programmable full auto or 3 round burst capability
- 6 position retractable GOS V3 stock
- Front and rear adjustable flip up sights
- Rear sling plate adapter for use with one-point slings
- Ergonomic motor grip
Length: 802mm / 904mm Adjustable
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 350~370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v NiMh Butterfly or 7.4v Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Wired to the Stock with a Small Tamiya connector. Battery not included.)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
*Optic not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.