G&G FFR GC16 Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ 9" Handguard (Black)
- Full metal receiver with G&G stamped trademarks
- Modular G&G FFR free float rail with modular rail segments
- Full length 20mm top accessory rail perfect for mounting optics, PEQ boxes or other accessories
- Includes front and rear flip-up sights
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Enhanced and enlarged trigger guard allows for easy operation when using gloves
- Adjustable crane style stock
- Utilizes G&Gs tried, trusted, and durable Ver. 2 gearbox
Length: 700mm / 800mm, Adjustable (Folded / Total)
Weight: 5 lbs
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with G&G, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 350~370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to rear with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
*Optic not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.