G&G G960 Gas Powered Full Size Airsoft Sniper Rifle (500+ FPS)*Scope not included
G&G has just released this Limited Edition Type 96 Gas Powered Airsoft Sniper Rifle which features Tanaka's world famous gas sniper system. The G&G Type 96 was inspired by the world famous rifles produced by Accuracy International (AI) and features a stock reminiscent of the AICS Chassis System. With a wide variety of upgrade parts, this airsoft sniper rifle is a perfect platform for those looking for a combination of modern style and accuracy.
- Material: AL6061/Steel/Zinc/Plastic/Nylon/Fiber
- Overall Length: 1150 mm
- Overall Weight: 3890g
- Inner Barrel Length: 655 mm
- Firing Mode: Single Shot Bolt Action / Gas Powered
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds (6mm Airsoft BBs)
- Gas Type: Green Gas / Propane. Can handle up to 12kg/cm2 gas pressure
- Muzzle Velocity: 500+ FPS
- Adjustable Hop Up
- Adjustable Cheek Pad
- Adjustable Length of Pull (includes 10mm and 20mm spacer)
- Firing Pin Indicator
* Note: The G&G G960 is not compatible with the KJW Replacement Bolt
Disclaimer: Remember to not to pull the bolt too far back / too hard to reduce the stress put on the bucking. This is a gas powered rifle similar to the KJW M700 and only requires a light pull just enough to chamber the round.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.