G&G FFR GC16 Carbine Airsoft AEG M4 w/ 12" Handguard (Black)
The G&G FFR GC16 series of M4 AEGs features a modular rail system, crane stock, and full metal construction, making for a rifle ready to be fielded out of the box. The modular FFR rail system allows the operator to configure the weapon for whatever mission or role is at hand without the additional weight or bulk of a tradition quad rail system. The enhanced motor grip allows for a more comfortable and ergonomic grip while the Crane type stock allows the user to fit a multitude of batteries for long term use on the battlefield.
- Full metal receiver with stamped G&G trademarks
- Modular G&G FFR rail system allows for multiple configurations
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Crane stock
- Flip up backup sights
Length: 762mm / 864mm, Adjustable (Folded / Total)
Inner Barrel: ~254mm
Magazine Capacity: 120rnd Mid-cap. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380-400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to stock w/ small Tamiya)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
*Optic not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.