G&G Top Tech GM1903 A3 Airsoft Green Gas
The G&G GM1903 A3 is based on the famous Springfield 1903 service rifle used by American infantry during WWI and even into the early stages of the Vietnam War. The 1903 rifle was well known for its legendary reliability and accuracy; even to this day it remains a popular civilian firearm as both a historical piece as well as a long range precision firearm.
The G&G GM1903 A3 replicates the same standard of reliability, build quality, and accuracy. The gun is solid wood with aluminum and steel internals with a beautiful stained finish. Powered by green gas or Co2 magazines, the rifle is very consistent and accurate clocking in at over 430 fps.
- Real wood furniture
- Full metal internal parts
- Adjustable rear sight
- Incredibly accurate
- 2x Green Gas magazines included!
- Optional Co2 magazines available (not included). Uses 8gram CO2 cartridges (not compatible with 12gram cartridges)
Magazine Capacity: 9 rounds (2 magazines included)
Muzzle Velocity: 430-450 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Gas Type: Green Gas or Co2 (8gram cartridges only. Co2 Mags Not included)
Fire Modes: Single Shot, Bolt Action
Package Includes: Gun, 2 Green Gas Magazines, Manual
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: G&G Top Tech
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.