G&G Full Size M14 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Carbon)
The M14 battle rifle, the intended replacement of the US M1 Garand, is a select fire automatic rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Winchester). Although largely superseded in military use by the M16, variants of the M14 is still used in today's modern battlefield serving as a special purpose weapon. G&G faithfully replicates the renown rifle with their Full Size M14 AEG. Featuring a rugged and sturdy metal aluminum and polymer construction, the G&G M14 provides the user with a reliable platform to fit their rifleman needs.
- Full metal aluminum barrel and receiver
- High strength nylon fiber reinforced polymer stock
- Carbon fiber style finish
- Works with Matrix, G&G, and Classic Army M14 magazines
- Full metal and fully upgradeable reinforced gearbox
- G&G reinforced steel gears
- G&G 25000 high torque motor
- Tightbore inner barrel
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 470rd Hi-Cap Magazine
Muzzle Velocity: 350-380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Ver 7 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear w/ small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.