ICS CXP Pro Line Transform-4 261 Keymod Electric Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle
- Realistic electric blowback design
- Built-in spring detention function
- Full metal receiver for a heavyweight, realistic feel
- Custom keymod style front rail system
- Full length upper rail perfect for optics
- Polymer flip-up front and rear sights
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Adjustable stock with integrated QD sling mounting point
- Ambidextrous charging handle gives the gun an aggressive look
- Full metal ICS split gearbox for easy maintenance and upgrades
- Compatible with 11.1v LiPo batteries
Inner Barrel: 375mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, Tokyo Marui, ICS and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal ICS Split Type
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 11.1v Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to Handguard with Small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
FPS Range: 380-400
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.