ICS M1 Garand Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle with Real Wood StockThe M1 Garand originated in 1936 was the first semi-automatic rifle to be generally issued to the US Armed Forces. It replaced the older standard issue bolt-action M1903 and was extensively used throughout World War II, the Korean War, and some of Vietnam. Regarded as "the greatest battle implement ever devised" by General George S Patton, the M1 Garand has a long history and even lengthier service record.
The ICS M1 Garand does some serious justice to its real-steel counterpart. Outfitted with a beautiful real wood stock, full-metal barrel and trigger assembly, and 1:1 replicated look and feel it is definitely an Airsoft gun that will be a great addition to any player's arsenal, whether it be a collector's piece or used on a regular basis. The ICS M1 Garand also comes with a sturdy full metal 6mm / 8mm bearing hybrid gearbox providing and a long service life.
Inner Barrel: 610mm
Magazine Capacity: 42rds
Muzzle Velocity: 380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Custom Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Battery: 9.6v Small Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.