Built upon a beefed up CNC machined body, Proarms designed ergonomics and refined exterior textures provide a comfortable and unquestionably solid foundation for performance and durability. The CNC rail system is securely fastened to the receiver with resolute stability over a textured lower receiver for optimal hand placement. The block bares officially licensed Proarms Armory trademarks with full detail, true to the original firearm. The contoured polymer pistol grip adds to the already user friendly interface of the weapon, along with the smartly shaped lower receiver that comfortably rests your fingers, and a unique ambidextrous charging handle. Placed behind the dual sling mount plate, the adjustable SOPMOD stock accepts lithium polymer type batteries (not included). The 20mm top weaver rail runs the length of the weapon and is equipped with spring loaded flip-up sights.
The ICS Proline series PAR rifle line boasts electric blowback action, adding realistic feedback without sacrificing mechanical reliability. Combining European technological innovation and high quality control, the PAR Proline rifle family is offered in several models, making it easy to find the right one for you.
Length: 895mm / 990mm (Adjustable)
Barrel Length: ~400mm
Firing Modes: Safe / Semi-Automatic / Automatic
Battery: 11.1v 1200mAh LiPo recommended (not included)
Outer Barrel: 14mm Negative
Muzzle Velocity: 430 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Box
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.