ICS Quad Rail Handguard M.R.S. Tactical Rail Interface System for SIG 552 AEG
The ICS SIG M.R.S. SIG Quad Rail Tactical Handguard utilizes the Module Rail System which was developed by ICS. The material used to build the handguard is the same aluminum alloy used in the aerospace industry. There are rails on each side of the handguard for a variety of accessories. It's compatible with MIL-STD-1913 / Picatinny Rail System. Whatever accessories are compatible with the MIL-STD-1913 can be installed on the ICS SIG M.R.S. SIG Quad Rail Tactical Handguard. You don't need extra tools to open the ICS SIG M.R.S. SIG Quad Rail Tactical Handguard. You only need to use the SIG gas valve to unlock the upper handguard. ICS has designed the M.R.S. SIG Quad Rail Tactical Handguard specifically to house larger batteries. It can hold up to a 12V Ni-MH battery (in the 4x3x3 configuration). There is a metal plate inside the upper handguard which protects the battery from BB hits.
- CNC Machined for high precision and quality.
- Utilizes aircraft grade aluminum alloy for high strength and durability.
- Military grade surface coating resists scratches, corrosion and oxidation.
- Quick "Tool-less" disassembly design for easy maintenance.
- Internal metal plate to protect the battery from BB hits.
- Can fit larger custom batteries for longer playing time.
- Compatible with other brands with minor modification.
- Compatible with all MIL-STD-1913 accessories.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.