Umarex IWI Licensed Tavor TAR-21 Elite Airsoft AEG Rifle (Tan)
- Fully Licensed IWI Trademarks
- High Strength Nylon Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Integrated Optics Rail
- 45 Degree Rail on Front Right of Handguard
- Hidden Battery Compartment for Streamlined Operation
- Working Bolt Catch for Easy Hopup Adjustment
- Sturdy, Heavyweight Build Quality
- Flip-up Front and Rear Sights
- Quick-Change Gearbox Spring Design
- Full Metal Gearbox
Inner Barrel: 510mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 350~390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Positive
Gearbox: Proprietary Design, Full Metal (Compatible with Most Ver.2 Gearbox Parts)
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to Handguard with Small Tamiya Connector. Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: Umarex (Licensed by Israel Weapon Industries. OEM: ARES)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.