Umarex IWI Licensed TAVOR X95 CQB Airsoft AEG Rifle (Dark Earth)
- Fully licensed Isreali Weapon Industries (IWI) TAVOR X95 trademarks
- Light weight injection molded textured polymer receiver
- Integrated top rail for optics
- Integrated handguard rails at the 12 & 6 o'clock positions for weapon mounted accessories
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Built in sling attachment points
- Bullpup configuration for a much shorter rifle profile while still utilizing a full length barrel
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Polymer gearbox with reinforced metal internals
- Adjustable hopup
Length: 590mm (23.25")
Weight: 1224g (2.7lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~250mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: ~300 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safe
Package Includes: X95 Rifle, Magazine, and Manual
Battery: 8.4v Small Type Recommended / 7.4v LiPo (Wired to rear w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: Umarex / Elite Force
** Not Canadian Compliant
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.