Be different and buy your very own XCR-L Tan today for a fraction of the cost. With its sleek looks this Airsoft rifle is ready for desert combat. Be ready to get much attention as this AEG is like no other on the market.Get Close to the Action With This Light Weight CQB Design
With the Tan XCR-Lâ€™s strong polymer body you can easily shoot and play without getting your arm tired. Unlike heavy Airsoft rifles you can focus on your aim and never lose sight of enemy targets.Integrated Rail for All Your Accessory Needs
Donâ€™t worry about adding custom rails, because with the XCR-L Tan has one integrated onto the body. Attach any lights, sights, scopes, grips and more without hesitation.Sturdy Up your Aim and Attach The Cool Included Vertical Grip
Included in every XCR-L Tan youâ€™ll receive the most comfortable grip in Airsoft. With this nice short grip you can easily keep your rifle on sight when shooting enemy players. As an added bonus there is a hidden storage compartment built into the grip.Go Semi or Full Auto on Airsoft Players
Set your rifle to semi or go all out with full auto. With a selector on the receiver you can easily switch to your preferred fire selection. Once your done playing simply set your selector to safe for another day of play.2x Magazines for the Twice the Shooting Power
Power up with not just one but two magazines. Donâ€™t worry about having to buy extra magazines, because included in every package you will receive two magazines, each capable of holding up to 300 rounds for a total of 600 BBs.
- Features: Monolithic upper receiver
- Product Support: 30 day limited warranty
- Magazines Included: 2
- Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds
- Magazine Type: High Capacity
- Battery and charger included: Yes
- Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Ready: Yes
- Battery Included: 9.6v 1500mAh
- Battery Location: Crane Stock
- Body type: Plastic
- Gearbox Reinforced: Reinforced Version 2
- Gearbox Type: V2 8mm
- Motor Type: Long standard
- Sights included: N/A
- Outer Barrel Construction: Two piece metal
- Metal Specifics: Outer barrel and buffer tube
- Plastic Specifics: Most of gun
- Scope Mount: Flat top optic rail
- Sling Attachment: Left side rear
- Spring Guide: Metal
- Stock Type: Crane stock
- Gear Specs: 3 standard steel gears
Specifications:Model Number: JP-79
FPS (Feet Per Second): 400
Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.3 kg)
Inner Barrel Length: 363mm
Overall Length: 32.5 and 36.5 inch
Barrel Caliber: 6.06mm
Recommended BB: .25g or Higher
Power source: Battery
Battery Rate of Fire (Default Battery): 16
Battery Rate of Fire with 8.4v: 14
Battery Rate of Fire with 9.6v: 16
Battery Rate of Fire 11.1 Echo1 LiPo: 19
BB Caliber: 6mm
Hop Up: Polycarbon
Piston Body: Polycarb
Piston Head: Ported
Type of Spring: M110
Wiring Harness: V2 wired rear with no fuse
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.