JG / AGM Full Size M3 Realistic Shell Loading Airsoft Shotgun (Full Stock)The JG M3 Tactical Shotgun series is designed after the Tokyo Marui / Craft Apple Work M3 shotgun series and utilizes the same shotgun shell specification and chamber design. The shotgun comes complete with shotgun shell holder, metal inner barrel, serrated pump, on frame safety, adjustable hop-up, realistic shotgun shells and a pistol grip.
Each JG M3 shotgun comes with a set of four high-capacity 30 round shotgun shells and is fully compatible with both CAW & Tokyo Marui's single and 3 round burst shotgun shells.
- External adjustable hop-up
- Four 30 round shotgun shells included
- Realistic shell loading action & pump action
- Heavy weight and durable construction
- 1:1 true-to-scale full size replica
- Full stock design
- Shotgun shell carrier included
- Ergonomic design with textured, non slip furniture
- Compatible with Tokyo Mauri type shotgun shells
- Sling ready with integrated sling swivel
Magazine Capacity: 30 round shotgun shell. (4 Shells included). Spare 14 round and 30 round shells available
Muzzle Velocity: 350~400 FPS
Hopup: Yes, adjustable
System: Pump Action / Single Shot. No gas or battery required.
Color: Matte Black
Package Includes: Shotgun, Shell Holster, BB Loader, Four Shotgun Shells, Manual
Manufacturer: JG / AGM
About JG / ASP / GE
JG / Jing Gong (China) / ASP (Hong Kong) is among the world's largest Airsoft OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and pioneer for high quality Airsoft AEG rifles.
FPS Range: 350-400
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.