KJ Works Full Metal M4 RIS Airsoft GBB Gas Blowback Rifle
KJW joined up with Tanio Koba to bring us their latest revision to their M4 Gas Blowback Rifle project. Running on its own proprietary gas system, the KJW GBB M4 RIS is remarkably efficient. The blowback system generates a healthy amount of recoil, giving it a very realistic feel. The rifle comes standard with a blank receiver which is perfect for custom engraving any logo or insignia you may want. Externally it's built solidly and when matched with the steel reinforced internals it provides a great out-of-the-box gun. The M4 RIS comes standard with front and rear flip-up sights, a RIS front end, and rail panel covers to match.
- Hard-kick blowback system
- Heavyweight, metal alloy construction
- RIS front end for tactical accessories
- 3x polymer rail panel covers included
- Railed upper receiver
- Aluminum outer barrel
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Matte black finish
- Steel and metal alloy internal parts provide great reliability
- Heavyweight magazine
Length: 785mm-865mm, adjustable
Inner Barrel: 275mm
Magazine Capacity: 32rds. Works with KJW M4 series magazines (not compatible with other brand M4 GBB magazines)
Muzzle Velocity: 450~480 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gas Type: Green gas, propane
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
*Optic not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.