KM Head 1950 Precision GBBR 6.02mm Tightbore Inner Barrel - 248mm
For a limited time, the most accurate precision barrels to hit the airsoft market are back! KM Japan’s Head 1950 inner barrels are manufactured to the absolute highest tolerances found in a tightbore, and are Teflon coated to ensure a smooth, consistent travel surface for your BBs. This 248mm long inner barrel will directly replace the gas KWA LM4C inner barrel, or can be used in a custom PDW/CQB build.
*Please note that some modification may be required to install this part. Returns/exchanges are not accepted for parts. Please ensure that this barrel will fit the desired application. KWA recommends having a professional airsoft technician install this barrel. The picture in the listing displays the actual cut of the of barrel you will receive.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.