Krytac Trident MK2 CRB Full Metal Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black
*sight shown in images not included
Billet Style Receiver
Billet style receivers provide modern design while providing additional strength and durability. The MKII receivers were redesigned with enhancements such as an enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands and an flared magwell for faster reloading
CRB Front End
The KRYTAC Trident MK2 CRB’s come equipped with the TR110 Keymod rail system licensed by DEFIANCE. Its slim profile is comfortable in your hands and modularity allows for attachment of rail sections for the addition of your favorite accessories
A 6 position adjustable stock allows the rifle to adapt to your preferences. The large cavity in the stock provides ample space for storage and with the extended butt pad it can accommodate a wide variety of batteries.
DEFIANCE Pistol Grip
The licensed DEFIANCE Pistol grip provides a comfortable grip with a modern and sleek design that compliments the overall look of the rifle
Hopup: yes, Adjustable
fire Modes: Semi/full-auto, safety
length: 675mm - 787mm (Adjustable)
magazine capacity: 300rd hi-Cap M4 mag. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other M4 / M16 series Magazines
inner Barrel: 280mm (6.05mm Diameter)
Gearbox: Ver 2 full metal, fully Upgradeable
Motor: long type
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly type (Battery not included)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.