Krytac Steel Alloy Enhanced Torque Gear Set for Airsoft AEGs - 18:1 RatioThe KRYTAC Enhanced Gear set comes complete with a bevel gear, spur gear, and sector gear. Each gear is made from a dense, hard, alloy and then heat treated for extra strength. Rockwell test figures on the KRYTAC Gear set show a much higher rating than airsoft industry norms. The spur gear is unique from others in that it features a very stiff spring on the long shaft to prevent any lateral movement while spinning. These gears are the OEM components in KRYTAC AEGs but they are also a good upgrade for other types of airsoft guns.
- High density steel alloy construction
- Heat treated for extra strength
- Factory direct OEM replacement part
Material: Steel Alloy
About Krytac / Kriss USA
KRYTAC, established in Southern California in 2013, is a cutting-edge product development team of the Switzerland-based firearms manufacturer, KRISS Group.
The KRYTAC team is comprised of highly experienced professionals who have come together for one common goal, to elevate your expectation of performance, value, and service.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.