Red dot optic shown in images not included.
- Krytac billet style Aluminum alloy receivers
- Stamped Krytac trademarks
- PDW upper included provides a low profile alternative to the SPR upper
- 8mm ball bearing bushings
- Quick change spring system
- Ambidextrous fire selector
- Integrated MOSFET
- Realistic locking bolt and bolt release
- Adjustable rotary hop-up
- Defiance TR110 rail system
- Custom designed defiance motor grip provides enhanced comfort
- 6 position Krytac battery stock
Length: 840mm - 920mm (33"-36.25") (Adjustable) (SPR) / 527mm - 610mm (PDW)
Weight: 2700g (5.9lbs)
Inner Barrel: SPR Upper: 416mm, PDW Upper: 155mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap M4 Magazine. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Front and Rear Sights, Manual
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly Type (Battery not included. Wired to the stock with Small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.