KWA KM4 Full Metal RIS Airsoft AEG (2GX 9mm Version)
The second-generation KWA airsoft rifles feature over 30 structural improvements and performance upgrades, making them the top choice for professionals and serious enthusiasts.
The KM4 RIS is the top choice for tactical and law enforcement trainers. It is dependable, well balanced, and fast handling. The KM4 RIS features a two-piece alloy rail interface system, 2GX Gearbox, 2G High Performance Bucking, adjustable front and rear sights, flat top receiver, matte finish with individualized serial numbers, 6 position collapsible crane stock with two integrated battery compartments for nun-chuck style 11.1v Li-Mn batteries or 11.1v Li-Poly cell packs.
At the heart of every KM4/16 series rifle is KWA??s Second Generation Extreme (2GX) gearbox, designed to resist cold temperature failures. Structural reinforcement has been engineered into the shell strengthening the overall integrity of the gearbox especially in areas prone to failure. The 2GX comes standard with six 9mm Spherical Bearings and Heat-Treated Precision Gear Sets offering flawless performance in all conditions.
Accuracy of the rifles has been greatly enhanced with the introduction of the 2G High Performance Bucking. The bucking utilizes a set of uniquely designed ??Fins??that produce remarkable consistent performance shot after shot. All KWA inner barrels are now manufactured in Japan using the latest machining technology resulting in exceptional quality and increased performance.
- Magazine Capacity = 120 Round midcap magazine included
KWA M4 Series AEG are very picky with M4 series mags due to smaller mag well size.
** Individual test results may vary depending on brand of bbs, and chronograph used.
** Results are based on tests conducted with 11.1v 1500mAh 15A LiPo batteries.
*** Orange tip flash hiders are required for all US sales or where applicalble by law.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.