The KWA M1911 MK series was developed from the successful M1911 series, giving the older M1911 a modern update. The M1911 MK PTP allows operators to train with a 1911 style pistol while providing a tactical advantage over the older 1911 design. All MK series feature front and rear serrations that allow easy weapon manipulation and 3-dot combat sights for quick target acquisition. In addition, the MK II and MK IV variants feature a Picatinny rail for weapon accessories such as lights and lasers. Designed as a training weapon, the M1911 MK series will fit most duty holsters available on the market, making it an excellent choice for Law Enforcement and Military training.
Dimensions: 225mm x 150mm
Muzzle Velocity: 320~350 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Magazine: 21rds (Not compatible with older 14rd 1911 PTP Magazines)
Gas Type: Green Gas
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.