KWA Ronin TK.45c "Tekken" 2.5 Airsoft Keymod AEG Rifle - 104-04500
The newest weapon to be released from KWA is the Ronin TK.45c 2.5, a unique and aggressively designed weapon. It features the same solid internals as the other Ronin rifles, but this one has some new features. The Tekken 2.5 features a unique variable performance system, allowing you to adjust the velocity of the weapon anywhere from a CQB-legal 330 to a respectable field level at 380. The Tekken 2.5 also features a 6.75-inchKeymod outer rail for mounting grips, flashlights or lasers, and a full-length Picatinny top rail for optics and accessories. Built like a tank, and fully ambidextrous, this weapon is a great choice for any player.
- Aggressive aluminum constructed rail, billet style lower receiver, a polymer magwell grip and PTS Enhanced Polymer Flip-Up Sights.
- Polymer magwell grip functions as a vertical grip for when maneuvering with the gun.
- Rugged nylon polymer pistol grip with custom stippling
- Rifle includes a 120rd midcap magazine
Construction: Metal Receiver with Polymer Magwell Grip, Pistol Grip, and Stock
Overall Length (Retracted): 21.5" (546.1 mm)
Overall Length (Extended): 26.25" (671.83mm)
Outer Barrel Length: 6.75" (171.45mm)
Inner Barrel Length: 217mm (8.54in)
Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
Barrel Threading: 14mm CCW
Rate Of Fire: 20+ RPS
Velocity: 320-370FPS (0.98 Joules)
Recommended Battery: 7.4v Lipo
Made by: KWA
We Got Your Back
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.