KWA KZ-61 Skorpion Airsoft Gas Blowback GBB Rifle / SMGDevelopment of the KZ-61 Scorpion was initiated in the late 1950s, with the intent to provide various non-infantry units with a lightweight, personal defense weapon that brought more firepower than the standard pistol. First prototypes of the new weapon were built in 1959 and was officially adopted by the Czechoslovak Army in 1961. Although the KZ-61 Scorpion was created for the Czech Army, a few Scorpions found their way into the hands of various niche groups, which favored the weapon for its small size and the subsonic capabilities of the .32 ACP cartridge.
The KWA KZ-61 Scorpion Submachine Gun features a removable folding stock, ambidextrous charging knobs, and two select-fire modes. The short overall length of the KZ-61 scorpion makes it ideal for close quarter engagements, or as a sidearm for individuals who want a larger volume of fire from their secondary.
- Functional bolt catch
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- Removable folding stock
- Ambidextrous charging knobs
- Lanyard loops
- Semi and full auto select fire
- Type 3 adjustable hop-up
- Gas operated recoil blow back
- Reinforced polymer receiver
- Realistic construction and field stripping
Weight: 1.27 (2.79lbs)
Magazine Capacity: 20rds
Muzzle Velocity: 310-330 FPS
Rate of Fire: 21+ RPS
Fire Modes: Semi, Full-Auto, Safety
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.